Last updated: 28th September, 2022
ITO BEAUTY & HEALTH CARE CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) recognizes the importance of customer’s personal information and protects customer’s personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, place of employment, and Inbody and Styku measurement results etc.
Handling of Personal Information
Company comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, establish internal regulations, and handle personal information appropriately.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
After notifying or announcing the purpose of use, Company properly collect the necessary range of information and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. When outsourcing product delivery, data processing, etc., the customer’s personal information may be provided to an external contractor on necessary and appropriate supervision. In addition, for the above purpose of use, Company may take necessary measures and share personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and product purchase history among our affiliated companies.
The personal information of customers provided to Company may be used for the following purposes, in addition to being notified and announced individually.
– Provision of delivery for products etc. that customer has applied for;
– Provision of services;
– Guidance and provision of information on products and services from the Company other than those listed above;
– Contact for customer support;
– Implementation of questionnaires, surveys, research, etc.;
– Distribution of behavioral targeting advertisements using advertisement distributors such as Google, Meta, VNG, etc.;
– Analysis of attribute information, behavior history, etc. acquired by Company to understand the customer’s hobbies, preferences, etc.;
– Responding to inquiries
Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
– When Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
– When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons;
– When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer’s consent may interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs;
– When permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations
Security Measures for Personal Information
In order to prevent loss, leakage, falsification, unauthorized access, etc. of personal information, Company will implement appropriate security measures and strive for safety measures. In addition, Company will continuously review the handling of personal information, including this policy, by making changes, corrections or additions, etc. If Company revises this policy and the handling of personal information, Company will announce it on this page.
Use of Analytics Tools
Cookies are used as a reference for improving services and providing services that meet customer needs by understanding the usage status of the services provided by this website.
Use of Google Analytics
– Google Analytics Terms of Service
Advertisement Distribution using Cookies
Company may use the advertising services of advertising distributors such as Google, Meta and VNG, etc. to distribute notifications (advertisements) when a person who has visited this website in the past visits a specific page. At that time, cookies are used to acquire visit history information on this website.
Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries, opinions or requests regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us via the contact form on this website.