Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 28th September, 2022
Article 1 (Application)
This Terms and Conditions shall apply to any and all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company. In addition to this Terms and Conditions, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Provisions”) such as rules for use etc. regarding this Service. Regardless of their name, these Individual Provisions shall constitute a part of the Terms and Conditions. If the provisions of the Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the Individual Provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
In this Service, the registration applicant shall agree to this Terms and Conditions, apply for user registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company will notify the registration applicant of approval of this, and the registration will be completed. If the Company determine that the applicant for user registration has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and also will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
– If false information is submitted when applying for user registration
– When the application is from a person who has violated this Terms and Conditions
– In addition, when the Company determines that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility. Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and Users are logged in, the Company shall consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
In this Service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the Users apply for purchase to the Company and the Company notifies that the application has been accepted. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the Users when the company delivers the product to the shipping company. If the shipping company does not exist in the transaction, it shall be transferred to the Users when the Company delivers the product to the Users.
If the Users fall under any of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the Users.
– If the Users violate the Terms and Conditions;
– If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or a long absence;
– Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the Users has been damaged
Returns, refunds and exchanges, inspections, repairs, etc. regarding this Service shall be based on the Policy separately established by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other contents provided by this Service (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) belong to legitimate right holders such as our Company and Contents providers. Users are prohibited from duplicating, reprinting, altering, or making any other secondary use of these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
When using this Service, the Users shall not do the following acts.
– Acts that violate laws or public order and morals;
– Acts related to criminal activity;
– Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service;
– Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of Company’s server or network;
– Acts of commercially using information obtained from this Service
– Acts that may interfere with the operation of our Service;
– Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so;
– Acts of collecting or accumulating Personal Information about other Users;
– Acts of impersonating other Users;
– Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our Service;
– Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Users.
– When performing maintenance inspections or updating facilities, equipment, computer systems, etc. related to this Service;
– When it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, infectious disease or natural disaster, etc.;
– When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident;
– In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this Service
The Company, regardless of the reason, shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Users or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service.
Article 8 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration)
In any of the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the user’s registration without prior notice to the Users.
– If violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions;
– If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information;
– When the credit/debit card reported by the Users as a payment method is suspended;
– When there is a default on payment obligations such as charges;
– When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company;
– When this Service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use;
– In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this Service is not appropriate
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Users due to the actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Exception Clause)
The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free from factual or legal defects (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company is not liable for any damage caused to Users by this Service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages (Including cases where the Company or the Users foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) arising from special circumstances among the damages caused to the Users due to default or tort due to the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between Users and other Users or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 11 (Changes of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the Contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the Users, and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Users by this.
Article 12 (Changes of Terms and Conditions)
If the Company deems it necessary, may change this Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying the Users. In addition, if Users start using this Service after changing this Terms and Conditions, the Users will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms and Conditions.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notifications or Communications)
Notifications or communications between the Users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the Users submit a notification of change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, the Company shall consider the currently registered contact information to be valid. And the Company will notify or communicate to the relevant contact information, and it will be deemed to have reached the Users at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or pledge their status, rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to a third party without the Company’s prior written consent.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam shall govern the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. In addition, regarding this Service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded. In the event of a dispute regarding this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.