For reservation, please call us at this number.
We also accept reservation through Facebook, Instagram.
10:00 - 21:00 (Except Mondays and long holidays)
Last updated: 28th September, 2022
ITO BEAUTY & HEALTH CARE CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) recognizes the importance of customer’s personal information and protects customer’s personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, and place of employment, etc.
Handling of Personal Information
Company comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, establish internal regulations, and handle personal information appropriately.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
After notifying or announcing the purpose of use, Company properly collect the necessary range of information and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. When outsourcing product delivery, data processing, etc., the customer’s personal information may be provided to an external contractor on necessary and appropriate supervision. In addition, for the above purpose of use, Company may take necessary measures and share personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and product purchase history among our affiliated companies.
The personal information of customers provided to Company may be used for the following purposes, in addition to being notified and announced individually.
– Provision of delivery and services for products, etc. that customer has applied for;
– Guidance and provision of information on products and services from the Company other than those listed above;
– Contact for customer support;
– Implementation of questionnaires, surveys, research, etc.;
– Distribution of behavioral targeting advertisements using advertisement distributors such as Google, Meta, VNG, etc.;
– Analysis of attribute information, behavior history, etc. acquired by Company to understand the customer’s hobbies, preferences, etc.;
– Responding to inquiries
Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
– When Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
– When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons;
– When it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies, local governments, or those entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer’s consent may interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs;
– When permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations
Security Measures for Personal Information
In order to prevent loss, leakage, falsification, unauthorized access, etc. of personal information, Company will implement appropriate security measures and strive for safety measures. In addition, Company will continuously review the handling of personal information, including this policy, by making changes, corrections or additions, etc. If Company revises this policy and the handling of personal information, Company will announce it on this page.
Use of Analytics Tools
Cookies are used as a reference for improving services and providing services that meet customer needs by understanding the usage status of the services provided by this website.
Use of Google Analytics
– Google Analytics Terms of Service
Advertisement Distribution using Cookies
Company may use the advertising services of advertising distributors such as Google, Meta and VNG, etc. to distribute notifications (advertisements) when a person who has visited this website in the past visits a specific page. At that time, cookies are used to acquire visit history information on this website.
Inquiries about Personal Information
For inquiries, opinions or requests regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us via the contact form on this website.
Last updated: 28th September, 2022
Article 1 (Application)
This Terms and Conditions shall apply to any and all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company. In addition to this Terms and Conditions, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Provisions”) such as rules for use etc. regarding this Service. Regardless of their name, these Individual Provisions shall constitute a part of the Terms and Conditions. If the provisions of the Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the Individual Provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
In this Service, the registration applicant shall agree to this Terms and Conditions, apply for user registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company will notify the registration applicant of approval of this, and the registration will be completed. If the Company determine that the applicant for user registration has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and also will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
– If false information is submitted when applying for user registration
– When the application is from a person who has violated this Terms and Conditions
– In addition, when the Company determines that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility. Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and Users are logged in, the Company shall consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Sales Contract)
In this Service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the Users apply for purchase to the Company and the Company notifies that the application has been accepted. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the Users when the company delivers the product to the shipping company. If the shipping company does not exist in the transaction, it shall be transferred to the Users when the Company delivers the product to the Users.
If the Users fall under any of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the Users.
– If the Users violate the Terms and Conditions;
– If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or a long absence;
– Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the Users has been damaged
Returns, refunds and exchanges, inspections, repairs, etc. regarding this Service shall be based on the Policy separately established by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other contents provided by this Service (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) belong to legitimate right holders such as our Company and Contents providers. Users are prohibited from duplicating, reprinting, altering, or making any other secondary use of these without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
When using this Service, the Users shall not do the following acts.
– Acts that violate laws or public order and morals;
– Acts related to criminal activity;
– Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service;
– Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of Company’s server or network;
– Acts of commercially using information obtained from this Service
– Acts that may interfere with the operation of our Service;
– Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so;
– Acts of collecting or accumulating Personal Information about other Users;
– Acts of impersonating other Users;
– Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our Service;
– Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Users.
– When performing maintenance inspections or updating facilities, equipment, computer systems, etc. related to this Service;
– When it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, infectious disease or natural disaster, etc.;
– When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident;
– In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this Service
The Company, regardless of the reason, shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the Users or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this Service.
Article 8 (Restrictions on Use and Deregistration)
In any of the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service or cancel the user’s registration without prior notice to the Users.
– If violation of any provision of the Terms and Conditions;
– If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered information;
– When the credit/debit card reported by the Users as a payment method is suspended;
– When there is a default on payment obligations such as charges;
– When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company;
– When this Service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use;
– In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this Service is not appropriate
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Users due to the actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Exception Clause)
The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free from factual or legal defects (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company is not liable for any damage caused to Users by this Service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages (Including cases where the Company or the Users foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) arising from special circumstances among the damages caused to the Users due to default or tort due to the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between Users and other Users or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 11 (Changes of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the Contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the Users, and shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Users by this.
Article 12 (Changes of Terms and Conditions)
If the Company deems it necessary, may change this Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying the Users. In addition, if Users start using this Service after changing this Terms and Conditions, the Users will be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms and Conditions.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notifications or Communications)
Notifications or communications between the Users and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the Users submit a notification of change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, the Company shall consider the currently registered contact information to be valid. And the Company will notify or communicate to the relevant contact information, and it will be deemed to have reached the Users at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer or pledge their status, rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions to a third party without the Company’s prior written consent.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
The laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam shall govern the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. In addition, regarding this Service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded. In the event of a dispute regarding this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.
Last updated: 28th September, 2022
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges of Service
Please note that in principle, ITO BEAUTY & HEALTH CARE CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) does not accept any returns, refunds or exchanges for our services.
Handling of Treatment Plan
Please note that treatment plans cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged for any reason, even within the expiration date.
The treatment plan is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
The residual value of an expired treatment plan will be zero, regardless of the purchase price.
When transferring part or all of a treatment plan to another person that has not expired, the procedure will be carried out as soon as the identities of both the transferor and the transferee are confirmed.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Procedure for Household Equipment
If customer wish to return, refund or exchange the product, please contact us via the contact form.
As a general rule, Company accepts return, refund and exchange for 1 week after purchasing a new household equipment. Return, refund and exchange are limited to initial defects only. Also, if 1 week has passed since purchasing a new household equipment, Company will not be able to accept return, refund or exchange regardless of the reason.
In order to return, refund and exchange household equipment, the following items are required, so please prepare them.
– Receipt or VAT invoice
– Household equipment body
– A complete set of household equipment accessories (boxes, manuals, etc.)
After receiving the household equipment returned by the customer, Company will start the returns, refunds and exchanges procedure.
Please note that the refund method and the number of days it takes will differ depending on the payment method used by the customer when placing the order.
When the refund process is completed, Company will notify the customer that the refund has been completed.
Returns due to Initial Defects of Household Equipment
Company will refund the full amount of the household equipment price or exchange it for the same household equipment.
Cases Company cannot accept returns, refunds or exchanges for household equipment
- When the product is non-household equipment;
– When there are no initial defects in household equipment;
– When 1 week has passed since purchasing the household equipment;
– When a complete set of household equipment body and its accessories (boxes, manuals, etc.) is not available;
– When scratches or damages occur in the customer’s environment;
– When the customer fails to comply with our company’s terms and conditions, etc.
Returns, refunds and exchanges procedure for products other than household equipment
Please note that, in principle, Company does not accept returns, refunds or exchanges for products other than household equipment.
Changes of Returns, Refunds or Exchanges Policy
If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may change the Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy at any time without notifying the customer. In addition, if customer starts using this service after changing the returns, refunds and exchanges policy, the customer will be deemed to have agreed to the policy after the change. In addition, Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the customer by this.
Last updated: 28th September, 2022
Inspections and repairs procedure for household equipment
If you wish to inspect or repair the household equipment, please contact us via the contact form.
As a general rule, ITO BEAUTY & HEALTH CARE CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) will accept only one free inspection for a year from the purchase of a new household equipment. Subsequent inspections are paid inspections, even if it is within 1 year from the date of purchase.
Company will offer the repair fee to the customer after inspection, and will start repairing the household equipment when we confirm the payment. In addition, if one week has passed since the repaired household equipment arrived at Company and the customer received the notification, regardless of the reason, Company will not accept return, refund, exchange, free re-inspection and free re-repair.
The following items are required for inspection and repair of household equipment.
– Receipt, VAT invoice, or purchase history from our company
– Household equipment body
– A set of household equipment accessories
When the inspection or repair is completed, Company will notify it to the customer.
Please note that, in principle, Company does not accept inspections or repairs for products other than the household equipment sold by Company.
Defects after repair of household equipment
A free re-inspection is available for one week after the repaired household equipment arrives at Company and the customer receives the notification.
The cases where inspection and repair of household equipment are not accepted
– In the case of the product is not household equipment sold by Company
– In the case of household equipment whose sales have been discontinued by Company and one year has passed since the new purchase
– In the case of customer does not have a complete set of household equipment and accessories sold by Company
– In the case of the customer does not follow Company’s various terms and policies, etc.
Changes of inspections and repairs policy
Company reserves the right to change the inspections and repairs policy at any time without notifying the customer if it deems necessary. In addition, if the customer starts using this service after changing the inspections and repairs policy, the customer will be deemed to have agreed to the changed policy. In addition, Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the customer by this.